Skip to main content

Do I have to register with a public employment agency after I graduate?

If you don't have a job lined up right away, it is important to register with the public employment agency of your region as soon as possible: VDAB if you live in Flanders, le Forem if you live in Wallonia, Actiris if you live in Brussels or with the Employment Agency of the DG if you live in the German Speaking Community.