I am only studying in Belgium temporarily. Do I receive 475 hours, too?

Every student who is allowed to carry out student work in Belgium is entitled to 475 hours during which he/she may work for reduced social contributions. This is regardless of his/her nationality or origin.

Please note: there are limits in some cases, or you may have to fulfil additional obligations in order to be allowed to work in Belgium. Read the section I am not Belgian, but I am currently studying in Belgium for more information.